The main benefits of the Fuidyne âAtmosâ® Detonation Flame Arrestor, Flame Arrestors, Detonation Arrestors, Flame Detonation Arrestors are derived from its unique element design. The large channel openings provide excellent pressure drop to flow and enhanced flow characteristics often resulting in reducing overall size and cost of both Flame arrestor and piping. In addition to this the less restrictive nature of the larger channel openings result in less clogging and easier cleaning - both important maintenance considerations. Finally the element enables higher operating pressures to be achieved. The Fluidyne âAtmosâ® Flame Arrestor after extensive research has been certified and type tested by FCRI, B.V., CCOE and other government agencies, and has also received the most stringent approval for Flame Arrestors, incorporating extended burn time performance, and have acceptance with B.P.C.L, I.O.C.L, H.P.C.L, L&T, R.E.L, R.I.L & B.H.E.L., and many other chemical, pharmaceutical , power industries and petrochemical industries.
Design Codes for Fluidyne Flame Arrestors
- Detonation & Deflagration Types.
- End - of - Line with âWeather Hood or Goose Neck.
- In - Line with Flanged or Screwed / Socket Weld ends.
- Different Types for every application.
- Fluidyne's precision-made crimped metal element.
- Plate stack type element.
- In - Line Threaded / B.W. / S. W
- MESG as per National Electric Code Hazardous Area Classification.
- Type Tested as Per API, ASME, CCOE, PESO Standards.
- API 2000 & 2210
- EN- 12874 & EN 14491-2006 & EN-14494-2007
- IS- 11006& IS 2148
- IEC 60079
- ASME SEC VIII DIV I
Fluidyne API standard Flame Arrestors / Arresters are also known as Flame Traps. Fluidyne API standard Flame Arrestors are manufactured in various designs and applications like Detonation Flame Arrestors and Deflagration Flame Arrestors, In-Line and End-Of-Line Types. Flame Arrestors stop the propagation of a flame by absorbing and dissipating heat through the large surface area of the bank sheets. Ignited vapor attempting to pass through the arrestor is forced through small passages within the bank assembly. Heat is absorbed, lowering the temperature of the gas below its ignition point and quenching the flame. Flame Arresters are typically used in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries on applications such as storage tank facilities, flare stacks, incineration systems, storage tank roofs or digester convertor to prevent the propagation of confined and unconfined deflagrations. Detonation flame Arresters additionally stop the high pressures and velocities that can result in detonations. In case of ignition of vapors, they burn harmlessly at the flame arrestor, preventing ignition of vapors in the tank and subsequent explosion. Fluidyne Flame Arrestors, Detonation Flame Arrestors, Detonation Arrestors, Flame Detonation Arrestors are often used along with Breather valves. Kindly view our special section on âBreather Valvesâ. Advantages of Fluidyne Flame Arrestors:
- They stop the spread or propagation of fire and flame.
- They control and prevent explosions in tanks and pipeline.
- They confine, enclose, control fire, flame and explosions.
- They protect valuable life, property and equipments.